EXPERIENCING THE JOY, BLESSINGS, AND PRIVILEGE OF SERVING WITHIN THE LOCAL CHURCH
PROMOTION OF SEMINAR
Presenters: Dr. C. Frederick Wilson
Part I. Biblical – Spiritual Focus. INSPIRATION
- Every true function of the body of Christ has a member to perform it, and every member has a function to perform. You are more important than you realize!
- Every believer is called by God, gifted, and empowered to serve in a ministry area in the local church. Preparation to minister in whatever capacity in the Kingdom of God begins in the local church.
- Learning from Jesus: serving and leadership principles.
Part II. Practical Focus. PERSPIRATION
- The wisdom, love and faith factors.
- The unity factor: dealing with hindering challenges.
- Review discipleship principles to stay spiritually strong and to serve with joy and excellence.
Part III. Here I am Lord, Use Me EVALUATION
- Participate in a personal serving/leadership survey: no one’s business but yours.
- Evaluate a 30+ day action adjustments plan. The Six D’s to success.
- Releasing the past and refocusing on your future: empowered by the Holy Spirit.
- Who will benefit from attending? All believers presently serving or considering serving.
- The presenter’s story: began teaching fifth grade boys. The local church is the key place to prepare for Ephesians 4:11 callings. I really want to inspire your people as to how important they really are to God’s plan and purpose for His church.
- Scheduling. Can be flexible. two to four 50-minute sessions. Should you desire, I can Include personality gift testing for believes to discover their gifting and area of ministry.
- Registration: desire a minimum of 12-15 participants.
- Can close with special time of anointing your people to go forward in faith and joy
Pastor: Any questions or suggestions related to the content or scheduling, etc, please contact me. My wife Katrina could also participate in order to relate more effectively to the ladies.