* Katrina received Christ at an early age. She is a high school graduate honor student and worked in the corporate world 15 years as personal assistant to vice president of Diamond National Corporation.
* Graduate of Christian Life School of Theology (BA)
* Professor at Christian Life School of Theology, Southwest University, King’s Way Bible Institute.
Katrina’s Family: Married with four children who are all in full time ministry, nine grandchildren, and a host of spiritual children.
*Congregational services, leadership focus, and seminar type sessions as listed below.
SEMINARS ON VARIOUS SUBJECTS
1) Understanding and Interpreting Your Dreams: from her well-known book “Dream Talk”
- After over twenty years of study and teaching both nationally and internationally, Katrina shares on the subject of dreams from both a biblical and scientific view.
- Discover how to remember your dreams, understand the mysterious symbols of dreams, and whether a dream is spiritual or natural.
- This teaching is also a college course with Christian Life School of Theology developed by Katrina and is one of their most requested courses.
2) The Ministry of Angels: from her book “Angels In Action”
- Pulling back the invisible curtain of God’s heavenly spirit realm to get a better biblical understanding of the amazing powerful spirit beings referred to as angels.
- Answering such questions: What are Angels? Are Angels really real? What do they look like? What do they do? What does the Bible tell us about Angels? Can a local church or believers activate angelic ministry in their own lives today?
- This teaching is from a college course with Christian Life School of Theology developed by Katrina and is a balanced view of the often misunderstood subject of Angels.
3) Should Christians Celebrate Christmas?
- Discover the history behind our Christmas traditions.
- Are our traditions pagan or Christian? What is the true story?
MINISTRY TO LADIES
Katrina has ministered in women conferences and retreats both nationally and internationally. She can flow with the theme of the meeting or share from one of her popular topics such as, Women: A Paper Plate or Fine China, The Steps to a Double Portion, The Deborah Anointing, Mothers: Live, Love, and Laugh.